Hey there, I’m Jason from Ballistic Agency with some big news in the eCommerce world. Long-time eCommerce host Volusion has reportedly filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy following last year’s data hack that exposed over 239, 000 credit cards across 6,500 of their online stores. So, if you’re looking to migrate away from Volusion to a new platform now is a great time to do it.
Ballistic Agency has been re-platforming our clients onto BigCommerce since 2011 and we’re currently averaging one to two Volusion to BigCommerce migrations per month. We’re intimately familiar with getting you and your store off of Volusion and on to BigCommerce in record time. We know you weren’t expecting to leave Volusion so quickly so, now for a limited time, we’re offering free product data migrations when you hire us to design your new BigCommerce website.
You might be asking yourself why should you choose big commerce as your new e-commerce platform.
Here are 5 big reasons:
- They have top-of-the-line site security and 99.99% uptime that protects business data and customer transactions.
- BigCommerce is a feature-rich platform that comes with robust tools and functionalities to quickly set up and efficiently manage a highly optimized online store.
- BigCommerce has no transaction fees unlike so many other platforms out there today.
- BigCommerce has 24-7 tech support with a first call resolution rate over 90%, ensuring little to no store downtime.
- BigCommerce is a great platform to drive traffic and sales because of their approach to search engine optimization.
There are tons of other reasons to choose BigCommerce and Ballistic Agency, but now is the time to pack your bags and say goodbye to Volusion.
Send me an email at email@example.com to learn more about how we can help you re-platform and optimize your e-commerce.